-30% Laine magazine #9 | Nordic Knit LIfe
Laine is an international knit and lifestyle magazine.
Laine Magazine Issue 9 for Autumn/Winter 2019 includes 13 knitwear patterns by an international group of designers.
Designers featured in this issue: Fiona Alice, Rachel Brockman, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Aleks Byrd, Renée Callahan, Verena Cohrs, Elly Fales, Whitney Hayward, Marianne Munier, Lavanya Patricella, Lucía Ruiz de Aguirre, Susanne Sommer and Becky Sørensen.
- 140 pages,
- 13 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated,
- An interview with Lavanya Patricella,
- A long-format story about Petra Mikaelsson from Fru Valborg,
- My story by Kristine Vejar from A Verb For Keeping Warm,
- A column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan,
- Seasonal recipes,
- A travel guide to Munich featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
|Number of designs||13|
Please note that the weight of a book or magazine is up to 850g.