-40% Laine magazine #8 | Nordic Knit Life
Laine is an international knit and lifestyle magazine.
Laine Magazine Issue 8 for Summer 2019 includes eleven beautifully photographed and illustrated knitwear patterns by an international group of designers.
- 140 pages,
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated,
- An interview with Susan Crawford,
- A long-format story about Ocean Rose,
- My story by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain’amourée,
- A column by our new regular columnist Jeanette Sloan,
- Seasonal recipes,
- A travel guide to our the hometown of Laine, Tampere, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
|Designers||Ash Alberg, Astrid Troland, Denise Bayron, Éveline Cantin-Bergeron, Jenny Sauselein, Julie Dubreux, Justyna Lorkowska, Leeni Hoimela, Libby Jonson, Marjorie Martin and Sus Gepard|
|Number of designs||11|
Please note that the weight of a book or magazine is up to 850g.