-30% Laine magazine #13 | Nordic Knit LIfe
Laine is an international knit and lifestyle magazine.
In Laine Magazine Issue 13, Usnea, we showcase gender-neutral designs that work as the foundation for any wardrobe. The 11 designs featured in our winter collection are classic and long-lasting; ones that could be borrowed from your spouse’s, friend’s or parent’s closet.
- 148 pages,
- 10 knitting patterns & 1 crochet pattern, beautifully photographed and illustrated,
- an interview with Danish knitwear designer Lærke Bagger,
- an article about June Cashmere,
- an article about ChiaoGoo,
- an article about the importance of crafting and creativity by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro,
- seasonal recipes,
- book reviews,
- Laine Favourites section.
|Designers||Susan Chin, Susan Crawford, Sidsel Grau Petersen, Midori Hirose, Susanna Kaartinen, Inyoung Kim, Hanna Maciejewska, Mariya Matveeva, Paula Pereira, Maiju Räsänen and Griselda Zárate.|
|Number of designs||11|
Please note that the weight of a book or magazine is up to 850g.