My Knitting Notes is a notebook for your knitting projects. Keep tabs on your WIPs or return to your favorites any time!
Our beloved journal helps you to collect and organise past and future knitting projects in the most beautiful way. Make a note of all the patterns, yarns or needle sizes used in your knitting projects and you can return to your favorites any time!
The 156-page notebook includes:
space for 31 knitting projects (each project consists of 4 pages),
- 6 pages for keeping track of your yarn purchases,
- 18 gridded pages for charts or colourwork sketches,
- a conversion table for knitting needle sizes,
- a measurer,
- and the most common abbreviations,
- woven book cover, ribbon place marker
The new seasonal colour is here and we are totally in love: olive green!