-30% Laine magazine #12 | Nordic Knit LIfe
Laine is an international knit and lifestyle magazine.
Laine Magazine 12, Hav, includes thirteen beautifully photographed and illustrated knitwear patterns by an international group of designers.
- 148 pages,
- 13 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated,
- an interview with Judit Gummlich,
- an article about mYak,
- an article about the Parkano Spinning Mill in Finland,
- an article about how crafting can increase social well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro,
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan,
- seasonal recipes,
- book reviews,
- Laine Favourites section.
|Designers||Alma Bali, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Luuanne Chau, Kristin Drysdale, Claudia Eisenkolb, Fabienne Gassmann, Tamy Gore, Dee Hardwicke, Claudia Quintanilla, Jeanette Sloan and Jutta Turunen|
|Number of designs||13|
Please note that the weight of a book or magazine is up to 850g.