-30% Laine magazine #11 | Nordic Knit Life
Laine is an international knit and lifestyle magazine.
Laine Magazine Issue 11, Marjoram, for Summer 2021 includes eleven beautifully photographed and illustrated knitwear patterns by an international group of designers.
- 148 pages,
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated,
- an interview with Diane Ivey of Lady Dye Yarns written by Jeanette Sloan,
- an article about the knitting app Knitrino,
- an article about Yarningham written by Jeanette Sloan,
- an article about knitting and cognitive resilience by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro,
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan,
- seasonal recipes,
- book reviews,
- Laine Favourites section.
|Designers||Stella Ackroyd, Christelle Bagea, George Cullen, Jonna Hietala, Gudrun Johnston, Marianne Munier, Paula Pereira, Eri Shimizu, Nataliya Sinelshchikova and Stephen West.|
|Number of designs||11|
Please note that the weight of a book or magazine is up to 850g.