-40% Laine magazine #7 | Nordic Knit LIfe
Laine is an international knit and lifestyle magazine.
Laine Magazine Issue 7 for Winter/Spring 2019 includes twelve beautifully photographed and illustrated knitwear patterns by an international group of designers.
Designers featured in this issue: Lærke Bisschop-Larsen, Kiyomi Burgin, Aleks Byrd, Kristin Drysdale, Carol Feller, Whitney Hayward, Natasja Hornby, Dami Hunter, Renate Kamm, Meiju K-P, Nancy Marchant, Alejandra Pont and Stephen West.
- 140 pages,
- 12 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated,
- An interview with Veera Välimäki,
- A long-format story about The Fibre Co,
- “My Story” by Emma Robinson of The Woolly Mammoth,
- Q&A with Annie Rowden,
- Seasonal recipes,
- A travel guide to London featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
|Number of designs||12|
Please note that the weight of a book or magazine is up to 850g.